Young Women’s Panel
The Young Women’s Trust Advisory Panel is a group of 30 young women, aged 16–30, from across England and Wales, with experience of living on low or no pay and who are not in full-time education.
They meet twice a year at residential weekends away where they take part in workshops, discussions, fun activities and training. All of your travel, accommodation and meals are paid for, childcare is provided.
They also have the opportunity to take part in exciting opportunities like writing blogs, meeting politicians and coming to events – it’s all flexible so you can do as little or as much as you want.
Why Should You Join?
- Meet other young women with similar experiences
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem
- Get support and training in public speaking, communication skills, campaigning, social media and more
- Get a reference from the charity
- Get a certificate
- Stand up for young women and help us to create change
Want to join the Advisory Panel?
We are looking for women, aged 16–30, from across England and Wales, with experience of living on low or no pay and who are not in full-time education.
This could mean you’re unemployed, in low paid work or insecure work (like zero hours contracts). You might also be a young mum, have caring responsibilities, not have many qualifications, be a care leaver or have experienced other barriers to work.
Register your interest