Young Women's Trust is a feminist organisation working to achieve economic justice for young women.
- We stand shoulder to shoulder with all women, no matter their race, ethnicity, religion, socio-economic background, disability, neurodiversity, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- We cheer our common ground and shared experiences. And we embrace and celebrate our differences.
- We always seek to succeed by the power of our campaigns and our arguments, never by silencing those who have different opinions.
- We make room for all voices and allow a safe space for everyone who wishes to debate in good faith.
- We recognise that women's rights are human rights and that no-one's rights can come at the expense of others'.
- We share our experiences both to demonstrate difficulties and to show our resourcefulness and courage.
Latest News Releases
18 August 2020
11 August 2020