We are looking for young women aged 18-30 who would like to share their stories with the media. By doing this and having your say, you can help us to raise awareness of the financial inequality that young women face and make sure that our messages are heard by a wider audience.
Speaking to the media involves being interviewed by a journalist for either print publications (newspapers or magazines), online news stories or broadcast (TV and radio). Our Comms team would support you through the entire process from preparing for and taking part in the interview to debriefing afterwards.
Share your experiences
If you have a story to tell about the following experiences, we’d love to hear from you:
- Are you a young woman who’s struggling in the cost of living crisis? Are you struggling to keep up with bills; has socialising become a thing of the past; do you have children and are worried about their future?
- Are you a young woman who’s experienced discrimination at work and it’s holding you back from reaching your full potential? Whether it’s unlawful discrimination or sexist and discriminatory comments that are often overlooked or brushed off as banter.
- Are you a young mum struggling with childcare? Have you had to give up work because of the cost of childcare?
- Do you feel sexism and misogyny has held you back in your life? Have you ever been told that you couldn’t do something or find success in career because of your gender? What impact has it had on your life?
- Have you struggled to get the flexibility you need to do your job, to get job security or predictable hours, and is this impacting your ability to work and your income?
If you feel able to share your story on any of these issues above and want to get involved, or if you have further questions, please email email@example.com