Work It Out is a free service that offers support for women aged 18 to 30. It will unlock your potential by building skills, strong mental health and opening up opportunities for your future.
There are two parts to Work It Out, coaching and job application feedback.
Who can use Work It Out?
If you are
- A woman
- Aged 18 to 30
- Living in England or Wales
We can support you to plan your next steps.
We particularly want to support young women
- With experience of living on low or no pay
- With a disability
- Who are currently out of work
- Who have caring responsibilities
- Who are care leavers
- Who have few or no formal qualifications
Our service welcomes all young women, including trans women. If you identify as non-binary and are comfortable being supported by a women’s service we are happy to help you.