Young Women’s Trust offers support to young women aged 18 to 30, who are living on low or no pay and want to build a better future.
Young women are at the centre of the charity’s work: leading, designing and participating.
Young Women’s Trust stands up for equality for young women in the UK. They do this by carrying out policy research, campaigning for change and reaching out to young women across the UK, helping them get skills and opportunities to speak truth to power. They hold women at the heart of what they do and want to get women’s experiences understood by the government.Yogi, Advisory panel member
- Unlock young women’s potential
- Smash career stereotypes
- Value women’s unpaid work
- Build equal workplaces
- We stand shoulder to shoulder with all women, no matter their race, ethnicity, religion, socio-economic background, disability, neurodiversity, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- We cheer our common ground and shared experiences. And we embrace and celebrate our differences.
- We always seek to succeed by the power of our campaigns and our arguments, never by silencing those who have different opinions.
- We make room for all voices and allow a safe space for everyone who wishes to debate in good faith.
- We recognise that women’s rights are human rights and that no-one’s rights can come at the expense of others’.
- We share our experiences both to demonstrate difficulties and to show our resourcefulness and courage.