We are not hiring right now
Working at Young Women’s Trust is more than a job. It’s being part of a bigger purpose and reaching your full potential, so we can work together to build a better future for young women.
Young Women’s Trust benefits
At Young Women’s Trust, we believe in building equal workplaces, so we make sure we have good policies in place for our team.
- 26 weeks leave at full pay for all new parents (no matter how long you have worked with us)
- 27 days paid holiday for full time staff, plus bank holidays
- The right to request flexible working from day one
- Support with wellbeing through our free employee assistance programme and allowance for mental health days
- Individual training budget to support professional development
- Employer pension contributions up to 5% of salary
- All staff automatically covered for life insurance
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
Young Women’s Trust is a Living Wage employer. The Living Wage is based on the cost of living and it is voluntarily paid by over 11,000 UK employers.
We commit to Show the Salary for every job we advertise.