Jobs at Young Women’s Trust
If you would like to work for a forward-thinking charity that puts young women front and centre, we’d like to hear from you. Working at Young Women’s Trust is more than a job. It’s being part of a bigger purpose and reaching your full potential, so we can work together to build a better future for young women.
We have no current vacancies.
Young Women’s Trust benefits
Young Women’s Trust is a Living Wage employer and we commit to Show the Salary for every job we advertise. Non-graduates are welcome and we offer a wide range of flexible working options including job share, part-time and compressed hours, different start and finish times and working from home.
You’ll be joining a team that will embrace your ideas and support and encourage you to bring your whole self to work.
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays – rising annually to a maximum of 30 day
- Enhanced parental leave irrespective of length of service.
- Up to 52 weeks maternity leave – 26 weeks at normal rate of pay, 13 weeks Statutory Maternity Pay, 13 weeks unpaid
- Up to 26 weeks new parents leave at your normal rate of pay
- 2 annual wellbeing days
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning and development budget
- Flexible working which is fully embedded in our working culture.