Salary £27,399 per annum
Contract Full time, permanent
Location currently hybrid working between home and our office in Angel, London
Young Women’s Trust is a feminist organisation working to achieve economic justice for young women. We offer support to young women, campaign for equality in the workplace and our research examines what young women’s lives are really like.
Our Work It Out service supports young women to make plans for the future. Young women can speak with one of our friendly, professional coaches and also receive detailed and personalised feedback on job applications from volunteers who are experienced in HR and recruitment.
We are looking for a highly organised administrator to join our services team and ensure the smooth running of our Work It Out service. We are particularly interested in hearing from applicants who
- Have strong administration skills and excellent attention to detail
- Have experience using Salesforce or a similar database to manage large numbers of records
- Have worked with volunteers
- Are knowledgeable about CVs and job applications
How to apply
- Send your CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the skills and experience in the job description to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete our anonymous online equal opportunities monitoring form
Deadline to apply Monday 21 June, 9am
Interviews will take place via Zoom on Thursday 24 June