This International Women’s Day we are looking for gamers and streamers who can connect with us and help support young women. Together we can create change.
Whether you are saving the world in Final Fantasy or living your best island life in Animal Crossing, if you are into games and gaming we would love you to get involved.
We are challenging you to game for good on 8 March for International Women’s Day. You will help raise awareness and vital funds to support young women with the tools to unlock their potential, build a fairer working future and learn from one another.
All you need to do is
- select the game
- stream yourself playing
- gather your followers and friends to help you raise money for Young Women’s Trust
If you are streaming on Twitch, get the donations coming in using JustGiving or Tiltify. They integrate together really easily.
We are here to support you all the way
We love to support you to support us! Reach out to Becca at email@example.com to let her know your fundraising plans. We can also send you images and information to help you promote your fundraising challenge.
Say hi on social too! We are on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook ready to chat.
How to make your challenge a success
- Let your followers know you are fundraising for Young Women’s Trust, who want the 1 million young women in England and Wales struggling to live on low or no pay to see a fairer future
- Share screen grabs and use the hashtag #TrustInWomen to share
- Use JustGiving or Tiltify to make donating really easy
- Stay safe and legal while streaming: there are some brilliant resources online you can access, including safety tips for beginners and tips to safeguard your mental health online
- After your challenge, thank everyone involved and post on social to let everyone know how much they raised to support young women
Thank you! With your support we can empower young women with the tools to unlock their potential, build a fairer working future and learn from one another. Thank you.
There are lots of ways you can support the work we are doing on International Women’s Day. You can find out how on our International Women’s Day page.