Young Women's Trust strategy 2019-2022
We have embarked on an ambitious new three-year strategy. It is shaped by the young women we work with, aims to
- support young women on the road to work
- increase their confidence and wellbeing
- make the case for fair workplaces
Talent exists everywhere, but sadly opportunities do not – and with your support we are determined to change that.
In 2019-2022 we will
- Support 10,000 young women to build their confidence and employability through our Work It Out coaching and CV feedback service.
- Provide 1,000 young women with small grants to enable them to take steps towards work or training.
- Build a network of 1,000 young women who have personal experience of low or no pay and empower them to have their voices heard through our influencing activities.
- Develop and implement a new digital strategy, better engaging and informing young women.
- Become a recognised leader on the theme of young women and work.
- Build new collaborations and partnerships so we can better meet the needs of young women and bring about changes to policy and practice.
- Undertake high quality research to ensure the needs of young women and the barriers they face are widely understood.
- Secure policy changes to improve the lives of hundreds of thousands of young women.
We will focus our work on three key areas
- The road to work
- Confidence and wellbeing
- A fair workplace