Advice for work
The Young Women’s Trust have launched our first ever podcast - Work It Out with Young Women's Trust.
The Confidence Episode
Team YWT hosts Bex Bailey and Emma Feasey talk to a confidence coach, a young woman who's received coaching and - possibly the most confident woman we know - Jess Phillips MP.
Our Work It Out service offers free support for women aged 18 – 30.
We can help with
- Feedback on your CV
- Help with job applications
- Talk to an employment coach
Find out more about how Work It Out could work for you.
Tips and advice from our blog
- How to request flexible working
- Tips for coping when you’re having a tough time
- The 6 most important things you should include on your CV