Make a Gift Aid declaration

Make your donations go further with Gift Aid

Gift Aid is a government run scheme that allows Young Women's Trust to reclaim the tax on your donations. 

Use this form to update your Gift Aid status, so we can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you donate.

If your name, address, or tax circumstances change in the future, please let us know by emailing

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Your contact details

Gift Aid declaration

I am a UK taxpayer and would like Young Women's Trust to reclaim the tax on all donations I have made in the last four years, and all future gifts of money that I make to be Gift Aid donations.


Enter today's date to complete your Gift Aid declaration.