- Home based with occasional visits to London office
- £48 per coaching session
- Working hours:
- We are interested in people who have availability to regularly support young women – ideally a minimum of 10 hours a week.
- Closing Date:
Young Women's Trust are looking for Coaches to support young women through our Work it Out service. Work It Out coaching unlocks young women’s potential: building skills, strong mental health and opening up opportunities.
We are looking to employ a number of experienced, qualified sessional coaches. We are particularly interested in coaches who are familiar with a solution focused approach and have experience of supporting marginalised young people.
Coaching takes place over the phone (& sometimes via WhatsApp, text, email) and coaches are home based.
Young Women’s Trust is in an ambitious new phase, looking to grow its scope and influence in order to campaign for economic justice. Join us to support young women across England and Wales.
Young Women’s Trust strives to be an inclusive and representative organisation. We are particularly interested in receiving applications from people of colour, people with disabilities and people from low income backgrounds.
How to Apply
To apply, please send
- Your CV
- A cover letter (maximum 2 sides of A4) saying why you are interested in the role and how you meet the skills and experience required in the person specification. We would like you to make sure that you cover the following 3 areas in your cover letter:
- Tell us more about your coaching experience and approach
- Tell us about your experience of working with marginalised groups
- Tell us why you’re a good fit for the role
If possible, please send your CV and cover letter as a Word doc.
Deadline Midnight, 5 April
In line with the charity’s Equal Opportunities Policy, when applying for the role please complete our online anonymous monitoring form.
We will do an initial shortlist and follow up with a phone call to candidates where there will be an opportunity to find out more about what the role involves.
Following these phone calls we will select a shortlist of candidates to attend interviews via Zoom, and deliver a brief coaching session over the phone.