- Angel, London
- Band E - £26,596 per year
- Working hours:
- Full time. We will also consider applicants who would like to work part time.
- Closing Date:
Contract: 3-year fixed term contract
Could it be you?
We’re searching for an organised and lively assistant to join our Participation team. We’re looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about our mission to support young women
- Loves admin and has good attention to detail
- Is confident communicating on digital channels (like WhatsApp and Facebook)
Our Participation Programme puts young women at the heart of Young Women’s Trust, ensuring that the work of the charity reflects the interests and concerns of young unemployed women today.
If you’d like to talk to someone about the role, get in touch with email@example.com
We will consider all applicants regardless of race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability or length of time unemployed.
How to apply
To apply, please send
- Your CV
- A cover letter (maximum 2 sides of A4) saying why you are interested in the role and how you meet the skills and experience required in the person specification.
Deadline Sunday 29 September 2019, 5pm
How it works
All applicants will hear from us on Monday 30 September whether they have been invited to interview.
Interview date Wednesday 2 October 2019
Interview panel will be Lydia Morgan, (Participation manager), Diana Galloway (Participation coordinator) and a young woman from our Advisory panel.
Interview format will be 1 hour 30 minute computer-based competency assessment and a 30 minute interview.
Interview location will be Young Women's Trust office in White Lion Street, which is fully accessible.