5 Reasons Why You Should Use Work It Out - Jen
Jen used Work It Out and now wants to help spread the word so that other young women can benefit from the free service like this did. Here she lists five reasons why you should give Work It Out Coaching a try!
1. Nobody judges you - even when you feel like you haven't got yourself together and you're falling apart.
2. They gave me a light when all I could see was darkness - in the midst of a quagmire, my coach was like someone coming in and showing me not to be too hard on myself and that there was a way out.
3. The coaching gave me the motivation to keep going - I always wanted to have something positive to share.
4. My coach was outside of the bubble of my family - everything she said was objective which made my general life so much easier.
5. My coach really cared and didn't patronise me - this particularly matters to me because it's all I got from the job centre.
Find out more about Work It Out Coaching, our free service for women aged 18-30, by clicking here.