What is the Grants Service?
Our Grants Service aims to help you get the things you need to find the work you want. It is available to women aged 18-30 in England and Wales.
A grant is something that Young Women's Trust will buy on your behalf - you don't have to pay the grant back.
The service is easy to use, you just complete an online application form to tell us about yourself and what you need to help you find work or improve your work situation – an average of £350 is spent on each grant.
This service is a pilot, running until the end of this year.
Is the Grants Service right for me?
If you would like to apply for a grant, you need to make sure you meet all of the points on this list:
- I am female (or identify as female)
- I am aged between 18-30 (at the time of submitting an application)
- I live in England or Wales
- I have the right to work in the UK
- I am out of work or I work 16 hours or less a week
- I currently receive work related benefits
- I am currently looking for work or I am committed to progressing in my work
I am eligible and would like to apply, what do I do now?
If you would like to apply for a grant, you should read the Grants Information page and our FAQs, to make sure you are really clear how the service works and how to make the most of your application. You can then start your online application here.
If you are interested in applying for a grant but have some questions or need some help, you can contact us on 0808 808 8099 (free from all major mobile networks), 07500 553 880 (SMS or WhatsApp) or by email to email@example.com