Additional Resources & Advice
If you're looking for advice, information or support, one of these options may be able to help you.
- If you would like help to build up your confidence and take steps toward finding work or moving forward, you can speak to a coach over the phone through our Work It Out service. (Free for young women aged 18-30)
- If you’d like support with applying for jobs, Work It Out also provides free personalised advice and feedback on your job application, CV or covering letter. (Free for young women aged 18-30)
- If you’re looking for further advice or support, one of these agencies may be able to help you.
- Check your benefit entitlement using the Turn2Us Benefits Calculator.
- Look for charitable funds that might be able to give financial support and other services using the Turn2Us Grants Search.